In our daily life there were some times when we all wanted to run Android Apps on Mac or Windows computer due to reasons like App not compatible to the Android Version, etc. and we weren’t able to do that because of the fact that we didn’t know how to run Android Apps on Mac and Windows.
In this article, you will read about all the methods that will help you run Android Apps on your PC without any problem and this time it’s you who will win against the App Incompatibility! 😀
Okay, without wasting more time lets now skip to the main part, the part for which you guys are here.
How do I run Android Apps on Mac and Windows PC?
I will be discussing the method to run Android Apps on Mac or Windows below and all the methods will work with both the Operating Systems!
Method 1 – Run Android Apps on Windows using Bluestacks
This is the most common and easiest method known to mankind. In this method, we just download and install a piece of Software (Android Emulator) which lets us run the Apps without any problem and is considered the best software in its niche although you can use different alternatives to Bluestacks.
Okay, lets get started with the main method.
- First of all Download Bluestacks from the Official site for your Operating System, i.e., Mac or Windows.
- Install it on your PC/Laptop. (Installing a software is easy, isn’t it?)
- Once the tool is installed, launch it. When you launch the tool, you will see something like this.
- Now, if you have the APK file on your Hard Drive, go to the folder in which it’s stored. If not, no worries! Click the Search icon in Bluestacks and search for the App there and Install it directly.
- Now, double click the Android App and the installation of the App will start.
- Once the installation is done, you will have the App icon in the Bluestacks. Just click on the App icon and the App will launch.
- Sometimes, Bluestacks is a little heavy for everyone to run in their systems so, you can also run some other Bluestacks Alternatives in your Mac or Windows PC and have the same or even better experience!
Method 2 – Run Android Apps using Chrome Browser
This is the method that you can follow right now while reading this. This is much more easier than using Bluestacks and doesn’t involve downloading and installing big softwares. What you have to do is open up Chrome browser, click on the Apps button to go to Chrome’s Web Store. Once you’re there, search for ARC Welder and Add it to your Chrome browser.
After installing ARC Welder, assign a folder to it and place your APK file there. Now, install the APK and launch it in your Browser. Ta-da! You just ran an Android App on your Chrome Browser. Isn’t that great!? No, it’s not! The main disadvantage of using this method is that you can run only one App at a time.
So, these were the Two best methods to run Android Apps on Mac and Windows. Let us know what you think of these methods by dropping a comment below! If you know any extra method/tool, drop a comment below and let us know!
Think this article helped you? Share it with your Friends!