If you’re looking for a reliable and affordable smartwatch that has IP68 Waterproof certification and is compatible with Android and iPhone smartphones as well, then look no further because this is what you need in your life. If you’re a fitness enthusiast, then you’ll really love this watch. It helps put some fun into that morning run. This smartwatch, which also doubles up as a fitness tracker, will be your buddy that helps you track your heart rate, pace, step counts, sleep patterns and so on and so forth. Presenting the Yamay Smartwatch Review!
Recently, we reviewed the Lemfo Lem6 Smartwatch and in this post, we are reviewing this smartwatch by Yamay!
The Yamay fitness tracker and smartwatch has truly amazing tracking capabilities. It can measure almost everything you’d want it to. It can measure distance covered, heart rate, the pace of the jog or walk, sleep patterns, the calories that have been burned throughout the day, GPS tracking system, etc. Simply put, this product is the total package.
Okay, you’re probably still asking yourself if this watch is really that special, right? Well, we’re here to show you how it actually is. Most fitness trackers share almost the exact functionalities. However, Yamay manages to go that elusive extra mile. Here’s how.
- 14 Mode Activity Tracker: A feature that catches the eyes of a lot of people is the 14-Modes this tracker offers its wearer. It allows you to choose a walk mode, jog mode, running mode, cycling mode and several other modes to boot. With this, you’re able to enjoy a wide blend of exercises
- Breath Guide: Another thing that’s bound to excite most users is its breath guide feature. It records the readings of when you inhale and exhale, takes that data and uses it to guide you on how to properly meditate.
- Female Health Tracker: Okay, this won’t be for everyone but it’s still something interesting to have. If you’re female, then you’ll definitely benefit greatly from this feature. It can track menstrual cycles and helps women prepare for their next ovulation. There are not many trackers out there that can do this.
- Social Media: If you happen to be addicted to social media, as a large percentage of the world’s population is right now, then you’ll absolutely love this smartwatch and fitness tracker. It lets you access all your notifications and can connect you to all your accounts as well.
Design And Build
A highly durable material known as TPE, a mixture of both plastic and rubber, is what is used to manufacture the Yamay smartwatch and fitness tracker. This is exactly why it can withstand so much rough handling. It’s both very durable and flexible. It has an HD color screen, in black and white, and the four-clock faces it offers is quite intriguing as well. Furthermore, it also gives you the ability to adjust sun brightness.
Smartphone Alerts And Stopwatch/Countdown Timer
The Yamay smartwatch and fitness tracker takes things a level up by providing its user with an outstanding ‘alerts’ feature. For instance, when you connect it to your iPhone handset via the VeryFitPro application, you literally will not have to be getting your phone out whenever you get a call alert, email or message. In fact, it even goes as far as helping you control the music on your phone as well.
And how can it be an effective fitness tracker if it doesn’t help you constantly improve? This device helps its user out by providing them with an accurate countdown timer. You can effectively time your runs/laps as well as push yourself daily to become faster and better.
Waterproofing And Battery
One of the best things about this smartwatch device is its IP68 Waterproof certification, which means that you won’t have to remove it when you go for a swim or when the rains so happen to catch you outside. Furthermore, it also has a high-performance battery on it. A lot of mainstream fitness trackers struggle with poor battery timing. But, with the Yamay you won’t have to experience anything like that. It can run on one charge for almost seven days, and sometimes even way longer. Best yet, it only takes around two hours to fully charge.
The vitals that this smartwatch shows are usually very accurate and they can assist you in determining how intense your workouts happen to be. It’ll inform you on whether you’re underperforming of overperforming. Additionally, you can track everything you’re doing all throughout the day. The 14-mode feature it has will provide you with in-depth insights on whatever exercises you may be doing at the time.
- Screen Size: 3 inches LCD TFT color display screen
- Material: Durable and solid metal outside frame. TPU band design with breathable double holes
- Control Method: Touch Screen button features
- Charge Time: Two hours
- Working Time: Seven to ten days
- Wrist Strap Sizes:7-9.2 inches. It can comfortably fit the wrist of both a kid and an adult
- Application Name: (This can be downloaded from Google Play or the Apple Store). This app might not be compatible with Samsung Galaxy J series (US version) handsets, e,g Galaxy J7, J3
- Application Requirements: Android 4.4 and iOS 8.0 and above (Not for Tablet, iPad or PC, smartphones only)
- Available in a wide variety of sizes, from 5.7 to 9.2 inches, covers both adults and kids alike
- It has a flashlight feature on it
- The band can be replaced and is easily switchable
- Has a sensitive touch screen
- A charging cable is included in the package
- One-year warranty
- Doesn’t synchronize with either tablets, PCs or iPads
- Its application isn’t compatible with the US versions of the Samsung J series handset.
Conclusion – Yamay Smartwatch Review
The Yamay smartwatch and fitness tracker is something you’ll find hard not to fall in love with, especially if you’re a fitness enthusiast. This product is certainly one of kind and it can do everything you’d want a smartwatch watch to be able to do. It’s way above most of the competition and at the price of only under 50 dollars, it’s practically a steal. Hopefully, this article has helped show you why we think this way. So, what are you waiting for? Go get yours today.
If you have a fixed budget, this smartwatch is what you should go for but if you can increase your budget and opt for even better quality then we would recommend watching these posts – Best Smartwatches Reviewed under $100 and Best Smartwatches reviewed under $200.